Monday, September 17, 2007

OK, Catch up time.



I've been chilling with my monkey in Training, no net, no youtube. Boring.
Anyways here's some tunes from last week that I'm feeling.

- Huge Anthem off my new Dattebayo, incorectly labeled as 334 Mobb instead of "Big Ken".

Big Ken - Supa Fly Feat. Rich Boy

- I love it how in the states peeps make songs strictly for the strip clubs. How manny aussies artists would wake up and say "hhmm need a new strip club joint, i'ma go make it". This is a niche I would like to see peeps get up in (sic).

Trick Trick - Hip Roll

- This is for Hans aka I Play For The Ladies

THER.I.P.Y. - French Tips

- Oh and Hans FYI this causes more damage then "Get Busy" at the moment aka White Girl Crack(had 4 requests at Lucky Coq last night).

Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girl
BPM= 65 or 130 whichever way you look at it.

- A month ago I wouldn't even play it out. Now i'm feeling it so much I make sure I play it in EVERY set ATM. If i'm playing a different genre, I make a refix to make sure I can play it out. THE track of the moment just got better.

Soulja Boi-Crank Dat(travis Barker remix)



- Oh Snap the follow-up!

Soulja Boy - Soulja Girl

- Another one on constant rotation at the moment.

Shawty Lo of D4L - They Know

- Before Rick Ross was on Def Jam, he was on Suave House

Rick Ross - Rise To Power LP

No comments: