Monday, September 17, 2007
OK, Catch up time.
I've been chilling with my monkey in Training, no net, no youtube. Boring.
Anyways here's some tunes from last week that I'm feeling.
- Huge Anthem off my new Dattebayo, incorectly labeled as 334 Mobb instead of "Big Ken".
Big Ken - Supa Fly Feat. Rich Boy
- I love it how in the states peeps make songs strictly for the strip clubs. How manny aussies artists would wake up and say "hhmm need a new strip club joint, i'ma go make it". This is a niche I would like to see peeps get up in (sic).
Trick Trick - Hip Roll
- This is for Hans aka I Play For The Ladies
THER.I.P.Y. - French Tips
- Oh and Hans FYI this causes more damage then "Get Busy" at the moment aka White Girl Crack(had 4 requests at Lucky Coq last night).
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girl
BPM= 65 or 130 whichever way you look at it.
- A month ago I wouldn't even play it out. Now i'm feeling it so much I make sure I play it in EVERY set ATM. If i'm playing a different genre, I make a refix to make sure I can play it out. THE track of the moment just got better.
Soulja Boi-Crank Dat(travis Barker remix)
- Oh Snap the follow-up!
Soulja Boy - Soulja Girl
- Another one on constant rotation at the moment.
Shawty Lo of D4L - They Know
- Before Rick Ross was on Def Jam, he was on Suave House
Rick Ross - Rise To Power LP