Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dattebayo 17!



Wow, so I was suppose to release this 2hr mix into 3 parts.

After careful deliberation, the 2nd & 3rd parts only worked well as a whole.

So here are dattebayo's 17/18 combined into one(I'm still to do an offical 18).

Basically all my favourite tunes at the moment and some of the heavier rotation in my sets, most notably the "uptempo" section which correlated with Bounce last week.

PS. I'm currently 3 dattebayo's behind the actual music I have to record the mix. Oh man. It never ends.

CWD - Dattebayo 17 (11/9/07), 1 hr 14min 33sec, 69 meg

1. Young Jeezy - Halloween Massacre
2. Yung Joc - Play Ya Cards
3. Kinfolk Kia Shine - W.O.W.
4. Wiz Khalifa - Youngin On His Grind
5. Three 6 Mafia - I Like Money
6. DJ Smallz & Florida Rappers - Welcome To Gunshine State
7. Triple C's, Rick Ross & Brisco - Pill Poppin
8. Three 6 Mafia feat. Lil Jon & Project Pat - Ready For Whatever
9. Trillville feat. Bohagon - Trill Niggas
10. Nitti - Papah Boy
11. UGK feat. Three 6 Mafia - International Players Anthem
12. 334 Mobb & Rich Boy - Supafly
13. 2Pac - Pain Remix
14. R.Kelly - Real Talk (Darkroom Prod Remix)
15. Kafani - Fast (DJ Amplive's Club Mix)
16. Kanye West - Stronger (A-Trak Remix)
17. Hurricane Chris - A Bay Bay (Tamiel Remix)
18. Tittsworth - Brains
19. Tamiel - Suck My Balls
20. Tamiel - Uncle Fucker
21. Scottie B - Niggaz Fightin
22. King Amir - Samirs Theme (Madskillz Remix)
23. M.I.A. - Bamboo Banger
24. Diplo - Must Be A Devil
25. M.I.A. - Boyz (Twelves Remix)
26. Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Live Version)
27. Riot In Belgium - La Musique (Ooh-EE & Loot Remix)
28. Daft Punk - Around The World (Live Version)
29. Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong (Kissy Sell Out Remix)
30. Felix Mangor - Pets & Cars (Hostage Remix)
31. Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place (Deadmaus Dub)
32. DJ Mike B - A Deeper Cream
33. Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (Cousin Cole Remix)
34. Kingspade - Who Run This?
35. David Banner feat. Lil Wayne- 9mm
36. David Banner feat. Yola - Get Money
37. Kano - London Town
38. Turf Talk - Bring The Base Back
39. Freekey Zekey - Hater What You Lookin At?
40. Soulja Boy - Shootout
41. Khujo Goodie - Like Diss Remix
42. Kanye West - Homecoming
43. Kanye West - Hit Em High (A-Trak Remix)
44. The Clash - Straight To Hell
45. M.I.A. - Paper Planes + Remix feat. Bun B
46. Alaska In Winter - Balkan Lowrider Anthem

PPS. First time ever to include a 2pac song in one of my mixes. You heard that right... EVER! Thats for you Haysie/Seeka!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

WU TANG!!! Ahahahahaha!!