Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Got It From My Momma



Here is a mix of mom songs dedicated to my mom.

My mom didn't really like hip hop, but she was proud of what I did(told all her friends/rellies about it. totally embarrassing) and was happy that I love what I do and have fun doing it.

Thats all that really mattered to her.

Cheers ma!

CWD - Mix 4 Mom (17/10/07) 35mins, 35meg

Tracklist:

1. The Intruders - I'll always Love My Mama
2. Mos Def - Umi Says
3. Betty Barney - Momma Momma
4. A Tribe Called Quest - 4 Moms
5. Warren G - My Momma (Ola Mae)
6. Canibus - I Honor You
7. Kanye West - Hey Mama
8. Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama
9. Jay-Z - Mamma Loves Me
10. Saigon - If... (My Mommy)
11. Brand Nubian - Momma
12. Yung Joc - Momma
13. Ghostface Killah - Momma
14. Xzibit - Missin U
15. 2pac - Dear Mama
16. Nas - Dance
17. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - You & Me

No comments: